Friday 14 March 2014

Ulcerative Colitis / Crohn's / IBS & Juice Plus

Ulcerative Colitis / Crohn's / IBS & Juice Plus


Juice PLUS+: The Keys Towards Better Functioning Bowels!

POSTED BY TEAM JP SATURDAY, JANUARY 28, 2012
Juice Plus+: Education and Support:
Wendy Campbell R.N.

I start people with any irritable bowel symptoms/Crohn’s/Ulcerative Colitis etc with Gummies first as they don’t have a lot of fiber. The antioxidant value in them starts to heal the bowel and then I gradually introduce the capsules with that fabulous thing – FIBER.

The American/Australian diet of processed food, too little fibre, erratic eating habits, medications, stress and disease slow down the peristaltic action of the GASTROINTESTINAL (GI) musculature resulting in 95% of our population leaning towards constipation and other GI conditions. And, it’s not just a problem with FEELING BAD since most of the nutrients consumed to FUEL OUR BODIES are absorbed in the small intestine.

When the intestine is “FULL”, it is difficult for the nutrients to climb through the “SLUDGE” to the side of the intestinal wall, connect to the blood stream then be whisked away and utilized by every cell in the body! Picture the intestinal track as a long tube stuffed with this “SLUDGE”. Then picture adding some FIBER, kind of like a “STEAM ENGINE”, to this blocked system. All of a sudden you may have PUFF, PUFF “SMOKE” coming up; puff, puff “smoke going down” and possibly a little cramping here and there.


Most people have little trouble adapting to Juice Plus+ and find that whether they tend towards “constipation” or “irritable bowel syndrome” (2 opposite sides of the spectrum of GI health) they enjoy “BETTER REGULARITY” quite soon. For some, however, this initial discomfort may lead to their wanting to just give up before the “engine” (fiber) has had a chance to do it’s job!

With education on the importance of bowel motility for proper absorption of nutrients and a sympathetic and knowledgeable ear, people will follow through on the steps to good health if you help them understand the “WHY” and the “RATIONALE” and SHARE a little guidance. Since it took a LONG time to get this intestinal system INTO this poor shape, it sometimes can take a few weeks or more to get the motility of the intestine back on track. The very FIBER IN THE “Juice Plus+” that appears to "cause” the problem of cramps, gas, etc. WILL EVENTUALLY BE THE CURE! However, “BOWEL TRAINING” is required to get the intestine moving properly.

When helping people with specific disease or long-term constipation we sometimes have to work harder at getting the system going! Most people would suggest going DOWN from 2 & 2 JuicePlus+ capsules to only 1 fruit & 1 vegetable capsule a day…but that is NOT going to solve the problem! SOLUTION: According to a number of experienced HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS, the best solution is to initially “DOSE” Juice Plus+ at intervals with “BOWEL TRAINING” the objective. Phenomenal results are achieved when accompanied by encouragement, guidance and compliance to this program for 2-3 weeks.

THE BOWEL TRAINING SYSTEM: Take 1 Juice Plus+ Fruit Capsule at breakfast, 1 Vegetable Capsule at lunch, 1 Vegetable Capsule at dinner and 1 Fruit Capsule before retiring for the evening. This gives a little "UMPH" of fiber bolus to the intestine at regular intervals and helps return proper peristaltic motion. Taken at regular time intervals with a little food and a lot of water, success is achieved 9.9 times out of 10!

Hope this Helps!
Wendy Campbell R.N.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about this juice plus,
    Juice Plus Franchise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy do you have a suggestion about adding the Vineyard for colitis in the Training Program? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it really cure Ulcerative Colitis? Though because it's scary for me to have anything that has fruit or vegetables in it thinking that it might send my colon into a flare up

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB  has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,CVhrones Disease,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2 years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when I contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when I received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,I started using it as instructed and I stopped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe I was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until I see it as my HERPES  get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, CHRONIC DISEASE, HEART DISEASE, LUPUS, ASTHMA,  DIABETES, MARBURG VIRUS,  HEPATITIS A AND B.ECZEMA, BACK PAIN, EXTERNAL INFECTION ,ASTHMA, MALARIA, DENGUE FEVER, BACTERIA DIARRHEA, RABIES, OBESITY, PROGERIA,  MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, EPILEPSY,STROKE, LYMPHEDEMA, GALLSTONE, PENIS  EJACULATION, UTIVE, LCERA  HPV, OSTEOPOROSIS, RHEUMATISM, THYROID, COLD & FLU,KIDNEY DISEASE,ACME. ERYSIPELAS. etc Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbal root cure. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him  +2349010754824   and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete