Saturday 10 May 2014

Prevention of Illness & Disease is a Lifestyle Choice ~ My Story

Why 'PREVENTION' of illness is important to me. On the pic you can see my mum & dad, me & my brother. When I was 12 years old, my mum got breast cancer, 6 month later my dad got stomach cancer, my mum survived but my dad died when I was just 13, he was 41 years old. I was told because of family history I had a '1 in 3' chance of getting breast cancer, and then after genetic testing they said I had a '1 in 2' chance of getting bowel cancer. I do not believe this any more!! I want to make sure I am around for much longer for my family, Juice Plus fuels my body with nutrition so I am much less likely to develop dis-ease, my cells are healthy, I trust juice plus more than i trust the doctors .......as a follow on to all of this, I found a lump and had a mammogram & a biopsy, it turned out to be a cyst but the biopsy caused the puss to leak into my system & i got septicaemia, was really poorly, and they found 3 other small lumps which I had removed, all benign, and then had polyps removed from my bowel.... but all that is history now, im fighting fit & hoping my story will help others,
I didnt know about Juice Plus at this time, maybe if I had I would'nt have got so ill, I actually had a 'near death experience' I can remember that all the pain went away completely, (all my organs were poisoned with the septicaemia) i felt like i was floating on a fluffy cloud, it was the most serene experience I have ever had, i was 'floating away' and if someone had have shouted ... Hey Alison, come back, i wouldnt have, because where I was at that time, nothing mattered, it was just 'peace' maybe it was heaven? I believe that Angels had wrapped their wings around me to make me better. Anyway, when i woke up from this experience, i miraculously started to get better, although it took about two years to fully recover, they said I 'probably' had pancreatitus, (amongst other stuff) they were not sure. My diet at that time was really bad, I was uneducated on food, and through all of this, not one doctor asked me about what i ate & didnt eat!!!!
So... here I am today, one very happy bunny, sharing positivity, blessed that my mum is still with us, and blessed that I found Juice Plus, as now I hope I can help others so they do not have to experience anything like this.
Note: Juice Plus do not make any medical claims. Juice plus is just the fuel at our bodies need to run smoothly, just like the fuel you put in your car!!
One of my big reasons for being a stay at home mum is because after my dad died, my mum had to work full time to look after us, so when i came home from school each day, there was nobody there. It wasnt an easy time, and my school experience became really horrible, and I left with just one exam result, O level art! So for me, no matter what, I had to be home for my kids when they came in school, and I can happily say, I have always been here. so again thanks to Juice Plus I can do this easily now, before that I just used to make things to sell, hence all my jewellery pages & stuff on here xxx
Please feel free to share my story, it may change someone's life  Alison Hamlin-Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment