Sunday 27 July 2014

Me, The Law Of Attraction, Arthritis & Juice Plus........My Story

Me, The Law Of Attraction, Arthritis & Juice Plus........My Story 

A few years ago I developed/manifested (however you want to look at it) Osteoarthritis in my fingers and wrists, being a Creative Artist, as you can imagine, it made it impossible for me to carry on with my art, as I could not pick coins up out of my purse, or even peel potatoes, never mind hold a knife to create something like a watermelon carving, I had to wear splints on my wrists to stop them moving as it was so painful, and I had to put my hands in a paraffin wax bath each night and sit there with them wrapped in towels.
The Occupational Therapist told me that they would eventually FUSE my finger joints together SHOCK HORROR!! The doctors words were "it can only get worse" I felt like my creative life was over....
I had a vision/dream board at home, and on it was a picture of a black Mercedes SLK which ive adored for a long time, and underneath that was a picture of a lovely hand with long slender fingers (no swollen & inflamed joints lol)

Anyway, times passed & i was invited to a radio station to talk about Crystal Healing and things to promote a local Mind Body Spirit fair. As I arrived in the car park, I spotted one of these black Mercs like on my vision board,so I purposely parked next to it, once inside the studio, I met a lady who asked me about my diet, we spoke briefly about green smoothies and then she told me that she had 26 fruits veggies & berries in 6 capsules everyday, I was amazed!! Fruit & veg in a capsule.. whatever next!!
After the radio show, i went back out to my car, and the black Mercedes was just pulling away... guess who was driving... THAT LADY who told me about those capsules!!

For the next couple of days I could not stop thinking about these fruit & veg capsules, how do they get that much f & v in them.. i was racking my brains. THEN at the Mind Body Spirit fair the following weekend, the stand next to mine was... you guessed it... Juice Plus, with the lovely Lynda Clarke, we chatted all day and decided I wanted to try it.
I learned from Lynda that the lady with the black Mercedes was actually Susie Mitchell!!!
So I started taking the capsules, within a couple of weeks I was noticing the difference in my skin & how I felt, my energy levels were booming, but after 3 months, I no longer had inflamed joints, I didnt need my wrist splints, and my hands where almost pain free... how amazing!!! Not only that, my body was changing shape, the cellulite that had been on the backs of my legs for years started to disappear, I slept better, I woke up energises, thread veins were disappearing, skin was becoming very hydrated , wrinkles were fading, exercise was easier, my heart rate recovered much faster after step aerobics, my hair is shiny, my nails are stronger, in fact my nails & my teeth have gone whiter!!....in fact everything about me was improving, and still is!!

Nobody had ever mentioned to me about the effects of my diet on the arthritis, ... I found I had the use of my hands back so I could get back to my creative world.

So my is story full of synchronicities, the black mercedes & the slender hand on my vision board were connected by Susie Mitchell, who is now my next but one upline, my friend & my mentor (Vision/Dream Boards are SO important!!) So here I am , able to create beautiful works of art again Thanks to Juice Plus, Susie Mitchell & Lynda Clarke

2 comments:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB  has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,CVhrones Disease,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete