Friday 15 April 2011

Travel Adventures Ahead...My Journal begins!

Entrepreneuress On The Road!
For the next few weeks I will be posting blog notes daily as I travel to USA with my 14 year old daughter.
We leave on Tuesday on the first leg of our exciting journey. Phoenix is the first port of call where we are staying with my lovely Auntie Eve, a very very special lady. Auntie Eve is the last surviving member of my Dad's family (apart from cousins) We have a very special connection & I can't wait to see her again. Also my cousin Carol, what an amazing person, she is my 'Sista-friend' loads & loads of fun, and free spirited just like me. My cousin Paul, a fellow 'biker' who I havent seen in years and years n years, hopefully he will be flying in from Texas to spend some time with us, can't wait to hear some of the tales he has to tell!! My cousin Karen who lives up in the White Mountains, I love hearing her memories of when she came to visit us in UK when I was about 13.... And all their children too.... I have so many relatives over there Ive lost count lol.


We will also be staying in Sedona for a few days, maybe a visit to the ghost town of Jerome, then a stay over by The Grand Canyon, Back to Phoenix, then a couple of days in New York en route home.
This is going to be an amazing adventure, Im really excited, especially for Tasha as this is her first trip stateside.
If you want to follow our adventure, and see the photos, follow my blog, here or on facebook.

www.entreprereneuress.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog to follow Alison, look forward to travelling with you, :-))

    ReplyDelete