Thursday 3 May 2012

Put Your Business In Your Suitcase & Travel ~ Woo Hoo




Ive not written this blog for a while, but felt inspired to revitalize it today and tell you all about my mega exciting plans.


Its great when you can 'put your business in your pocket' and take it traveling with you! The combination of my JuicePlus business and my Free Spirited nature allows me to do just that!


Exciting news today ~ I have just confirmed that I am DEFINITELY going to Arizona again this year. This time im really going to feel the heat as am going in peak season.... woooo hoooooo roll on sunshine & blue skies. cant wait to see my lovely family over there.
It will also be my son's 18th so we are planning a Road Trip to celebrate that... not sure where yet but we have a few ideas :) Starting in Phoenix...


Its easy to travel when you work from your laptop!! tFind out how you can join my team ....

No comments:

Post a Comment